If your goals include working in an innovative and exciting environment with a group of extraordinary people, then Beyond Security is the place for you.
Beyond Security is a leading developer of automated security testing technologies with sales operations around the world. Our goal is set on being the leader in the network, web site and software security testing markets, and our strategy is to hire the most talented people and encourage them to express their creativity.
We believe that hard work, a great working atmosphere and a strong, dynamic team leads to creating advanced solutions in the world of information security.
If you are motivated and experienced, join us to participate in the innovation that resulted in some of the most cutting edge IT security technologies.
For more information please contact brianp(a)beyondsecurity dot com
Job no. 152 - Technical Support, (location: telecommute)
- Be first responder regarding the implementation, management and maintenance of vulnerability assessment and management (VA/VM) tools
- Resolve issues regarding the installation, management and maintenance of VA/VM tools
- Have uninterrupted access by phone and web during shift hours
- US based, english speaking, evening/weekend hours
- Must be a practicing engineer with real-world perspective and application of security technology trends and advances
- Experienced in network, host, data and/or application security in multiple operating system environments
Job no. 151 - Technical Writer/Editor, Part Time (location: telecommute)
- Writing and editing vulnerability reports pertaining to Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (see CVE.mitre.org)
- Knowledge of network security vulnerabilities
- Familiarity with vulnerability reporting services and web sites
- Dependable and good at communication via email
Job no. 148 - Software Testing Engineer (location: King of Prussia, PA; Orlando, FL; Denver, CO; Bethesda or Gaithersburg, MD; or Cupertino, CA)
- Test software security using fuzzers
- 2+ years software testing
- Verifiable experience in secure software design and secure coding techniques
- Experience with beStorm and/or Peach fuzzing tools
- DoD Security Clearance
Job no. 136 - Protocol Expert (location: Cupertino, California)
- Writing scripts (Perl, Python, etc)
- Proven experience and knowledge with networking
- At least 1 year experience working with protocols such as: H323, ModBus, DNP3,SSH, LDAP
- Proven experience working with Sniffer
Job no. 132 - C++/C Programmer (location: Cupertino, California)
- At least 3 years of experience working with C++
- MFC, Win 32, STL, Sockets, DLLs, multi-threaded environment
- Protocols (such as HTTP/FTP/SMTP/POP3/SIP/DNS), network structures (proxy/NAT, routers, switches)
ist ein zugelassener Scanning-Anbieter für die Payment Card Industry (PCI).
Testen von Webanwendungen
Entdecken Sie Sicherheitsprobleme im Zusammenhang mit Webanwendungen, Websites und den zugehörigen Anlagen und Datenbanken.